Website Administrator – No experience required
Job type – full-time
Posted – May 2019
Salary – minimum National Minimum Wage to start + depending upon experience
Start – ASAP !
Opportunity to be a part of an exciting, forward looking business based around online marketing.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and keen to learn and develop in a busy working environment. You will be actively learning and developing a useful skill-set.
A variety of experience levels will be considered.
Any training required will be given.
You’ll be tasked with:
- Working in a dedicated call centre, taking enquiries to pass on to clients, and taking payments following procedures;
- Assisting in maintaining dynamic websites.
Main duties include:
- Playing a role in a dedicated call centre and be able to answer the enquiries phone and forward details by phone and email;
- Helping to develop and maintain dynamic websites;
- Working well in a team, in conjunction with senior staff;
- Assisting other website technicians as required;
- Photo editing to adjust size and improve quality, etc, and upload to websites;
- Other duties as required by senior staff.
Opportunity to grow and develop IT Skills whilst being paid. Would consider external existing or new training programme for right candidate.
Contact us directly, in complete confidence. Speak to Liam on 01237 476625 or send us a CV or an email. Please send your application by email including full CV and covering email.