How can an Independent Chartered Surveyor help you?

The kind of work carried out by many Chartered Surveyors is varied.  All the surveyors found here on are Independent Property Surveyors and will be able to carry out Building Surveys or give unbiased Acquisition Advice on Residential properties.

Other services will vary from Surveyor to Surveyor and from practice to practice.  These services may well include:

Architectural services
Building Engineers / Site Investigation Works and Monitoring, Remedial and Repair advice
Commercial Property Agency, Surveys and Valuations
Chattels – Auctioneering, Valuers etc
Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
Estate Agency
Expert Witness / Litigation Support
Insurance Claims
Land Agency
Leasehold Enfranchisement / Extension
Mediator / Counciliator
Plant and Machinery
Property Management
Planning Supervision
Party Wall Matters
Quantity Surveying
Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals
Rating Valuations
Thatch – Experts and Advice
Town Planning
A number of other specialist areas also exist.

If the Chartered Surveyor in the location for the area in which you are interested is unable to carry out the work you require; he or she will endeavour to help you find a fellow professional who can assist you.

Comment on this article