The Liberal Democrats have decided to announce that should they be in charge of the Taxation system, they will have a “super” tax for houses valued in excess of One Million Pounds. To read more on Vince Cable’s dramatic announcement, click here: Proposed Tax on Homes £1m +
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- Court of Appeal clarifies the role of conditions in planning case
- Council wins significant ruling on affordable heating
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Bank of England warns that Buy-to-Let could pose a threat to the UK economy
- In case you missed it: Australian territory larger than Scotland has been put up for sale for £175m, whilst closer to home a section of pavement has sold for £125,000
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire party wall surveyor planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surrey surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation