The Liberal Democrats have decided to announce that should they be in charge of the Taxation system, they will have a “super” tax for houses valued in excess of One Million Pounds. To read more on Vince Cable’s dramatic announcement, click here: Proposed Tax on Homes £1m +
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- First right-to-light case since Coventry v Lawrence (2014) settled with interesting results for developers
- Court of Appeal rules on new Adverse Possession case, reinforcing the principles of Zarb v Parry
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms in Buildings Regulations become Law
- Smoke Alarms: General Advice for New Building Works
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire party wall surveyor planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surrey surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation