The Liberal Democrats have decided to announce that should they be in charge of the Taxation system, they will have a “super” tax for houses valued in excess of One Million Pounds. To read more on Vince Cable’s dramatic announcement, click here: Proposed Tax on Homes £1m +
Top Posts & Pages
- London Borough of Islington to tackle ‘buy-to-leave’ with landmark proposals.
- Do you require a Building Survey in Torquay, Devon?
- The Property Market Monthly Fact File – January 2015
- To discuss a Building Survey or any other property requirements contact Richard Peat MRICS
- Looking for a surveyor in Rotherham, South Yorkshire?
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor cardiff chartered surveyor cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage news newsletter off plan property buying popular again planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation wind turbine
Join Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter