The Liberal Democrats have decided to announce that should they be in charge of the Taxation system, they will have a “super” tax for houses valued in excess of One Million Pounds. To read more on Vince Cable’s dramatic announcement, click here: Proposed Tax on Homes £1m +
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- £6.3 million of funding set to kick start building work for tens of thousands of homes in dedicated Housing Zones across the country
- Fisherman’s Friend tycoon builds a lighthouse on her land without planning permission
- Prime Minister David Cameron promises to renovate run-down housing estates
- The Local Government Association reveals that the number of unbuilt homes with planning permission hits record levels
- District Council brings legal challenge after planning refusal is overturned
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation