Chartered Surveyors Covering West Yorkshire

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local West Yorkshire Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering West Yorkshire provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of West Yorkshire Yeadon Scarcroft Barwick-in-Elmet Scholes Thorner Wetherby Otley Ilkley Leeds Wilsden Rothwell Wakefield Walton Keighley Shipley Queensbury Sowerby Bridge Morley Mytholmroyd Ripponden Rishworth South Kirkby / Emsall Pontefract Hemsworth Holmfirth Meltham Honley Huddersfield Horbury Halifax Normanton Batley Castleford Hebden Bridge Bingley Haworth Denholme Featherstone Elland Greetland Ossett Garforth Guiseley Cullingworth Dewsbury Horsforth Bramhope Crofton Menston Burley-in-Wharfedale Pudsey Bradford Mirfield Brighouse Cleckheaton Birkenshaw Wibsey Drighlington Gildersome Heckmondwike Birstall Gomersal Todmorden Barnsley Go to South Yorkshire map Tadcaster Sherburn in Elmet Skipton Go to North Yorkshire map Rochdale Go to Greater Manchester map Go to Derbyshire map Colne Go to Lancashire map

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.