Chartered Surveyors Covering Surrey

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Surrey Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Surrey provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Surrey Hampshire Dorking Cranleigh Haslemere Farnham Milford Frimley Ash Guildford Horley Lingfield Kent Caterham Banstead Burgh Heath Little Bookham Great Bookham Tadworth East Horsley West Horsley Leatherhead Epsom Camberley Woking Byfleet Cobham Walton-On-Thames Sunbury Staines Egham Virginia Water Windlesham Bagshot Chobham Chertsey Charlwood Limpsfield Addlestone Weybridge Chiddingfold Godalming Farncombe Bramley Go to West Sussex map Go to Berkshire map Go to London map Gomshall Redhill Reigate Brockham Smallfield Newdigate Wonersh Ottershaw Warlingham Oxted Godstone Leigh Ashtead Stoke D'Abernon Hindhead Esher Thames Ditton East & West Molesey Oxshott Ewell Ripley Go to East Sussex Map East Grinstead Aldershot Farnborough Ascot Bracknell

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.