Chartered Surveyors Covering Somerset

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Somerset Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Somerset provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Somerset North Petherton Crewkerne Yeovil Winford Watchet Bath Weston-Super-Mare Congresbury Winscombe Backwell Axbridge Dulverton Radstock Wells Somerton Bridgwater Winsford Ilminster Street Frome Wincanton Williton Wellington Clevedon Chard Withypool Easton-in-Gordano Castle Cary Bruton Taunton Langport Dunster Exford Glastonbury Portishead Porlock Simonsbath Wiveliscombe South Petherton Bishops Lydeard Minehead Burnham-on-Sea Highbridge Shepton Mallet Paulton Yatton Long Ashton Chew Valley Blagdon Pensford Bishop Sutton Keynsham Cheddar Midsomer Norton Batheaston Saltford Nailsea Trowbridge Warminster Shaftesbury Sherborne Bampton Hemyock Honiton Lynton & Lynmouth South Molton Tiverton Go to Bristol map Go to Gloucestershire map Go to Wiltshire map Go to Dorset map Go to Devon map

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.