Chartered Surveyors Covering Oxfordshire

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Oxfordshire Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Oxfordshire provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Oxfordshire Banbury Bloxham Chipping Norton Bicester Charlbury Burford King's Sutton Shipton-under-Wychwood Carterton Chinnor Chalgrove Faringdon Abingdon Botley Benson Cholsey Cumnor Didcot Shrivenham Wantage Watchfield Oxford Milton Woodstock Thame Freeland Kingston Bagpuize Wallingford Goring Wheatley Henley-on-Thames Sutton Courtenay Kidlington Long Hanborough Steventon Kennington Sonning Common Tadmarton Bucknell & Ardley Souldern & Fritwell Adderbury Chesterton Eynsham Witney Grove Harwell Stonesfield Kirtlington Watlington Blewbury Shipston on Stour Towcester Brackley Buckingham Aylesbury Haddenham Lambourn Compton Go to Wiltshire map Go to Berkshire map Go to Gloucestershire map Go to Warwickshire map Go to Northamptonshire map Go to Buckinghamshire map

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.