Chartered Surveyors Covering Kent

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Kent Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Kent provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Kent Lydd Surrey Map New Romney Crockenhill Hamstreet Hythe Folkestone Dover Deal Tenterden Cranbrook Woodchurch Ashford Biddenden Royal Tunbridge Wells Wye Charing Sandwich Canterbury Ramsgate Broadstairs Margate Herne Bay Whitstable Sheerness Minster Sturry Blean Faversham Lenham Harrietsham Staplehurst Queenborough Sittingbourne Bearstead Coxheath Marden Ditton Cliffe Woods Rochester Snodland West Kingsdown Tonbridge Hildenborough Brasted Otford Kemsing Swanley Hextable Chatham Edenbridge Hoo Dartford Eynsford Meopham Birchington Westgate-on-Sea Aylesham Shepherdswell East Peckham Greenhithe Gravesend Gillingham West Malling & Kings Hill Maidstone Borough Green Sevenoaks Westerham Go to West Sussex map Wadhurst Ticehurst Northiam Rye Camber Go to Essex map Go to London map Langton Green Groombridge Crowborough East Grinstead Go to East Sussex map

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.