Chartered Surveyors Covering Hampshire

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Hampshire Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Hampshire provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Hampshire Laverstoke Tadley Yateley Hartley Wintney Kingsclere Fleet Hook Basingstoke Oakley Overton Whitchurch Andover Alton Bordon Petersfield Liphook New Alresford Winchester Stockbridge Twyford Romsey Southampton Swaythling Waterlooville Bishops Waltham Burley Hedge End Hythe, Applemore, Marchwood, Dibden Purieu Wickham Havant Bedhampton Portchester Lyndhurst Totton Milford-on-Sea Langley, Calshot, Hardley Fareham Lymington Emsworth Warsash Bridgemary Cosham Cowplain Hayling Island North Baddesley Eastleigh Shirley Portsmouth Farnborough Hill Head Lee on the Solent Southsea Gosport Hamble Netley Locks Heath Bursledon Swanwick Newbury Camberley Farnham Haslemere Chichester Midhurst Aldershot Amesbury Salisbury Brockenhurst Ringwood Christchurch Ferndown Verwood Barton on Sea Beaulieu Blackfield Fawley Odiham North Warnborough Go to Isle of Wight map New Milton Fordingbridge Go to Dorset map Go to West Sussex map Go to Surrey map Go to Berkshire map Go to Wiltshire map Cowes Ryde

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.