Chartered Surveyors Covering Essex

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Essex Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Essex provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Essex Saffrom Walden Sible Hedingham Silver End Thaxted Stansted Manningtree & Ardleigh Marks Tey Wivenhoe & Alresford Southminster Tiptree & Tollesbury Witham North Weald Bassett Ingatestone & Blackmore Tilbury Purfleet South Ockendon Rayleigh Rochford Woodham Ferrers Kelvedon Loughton Waltham Abbey Theydon Bois Halstead Earl's Colne Harwich Colchester & Stanway Brightlingsea Braintree, Bocking, Felsted, Felstead, Great Notley & Black Notley Great Dunmow Hatfield Peverel Chelmsford, Boreham, Chemler Village & Springfield Harlow & Roydon Epping Burnham-on-Crouch Hawkwell Chigwell Aveley Abridge Chipping Ongar & Doddinghurst Basildon Coggeshall Great Baddow Corringham Grays & Chadwell St Mary Southend-on-Sea Canvey Brentwood Billericay Leigh-on-Sea Danbury West Mersea Jaywick Clacton-on-Sea Frinton-on-Sea Walton-on-the-Naze Wickford & Runwell Hockley & Ashingdon Westcliffe-on-Sea Shoeburyness Benfleet Stanford-le-Hope Hullbridge Maldon Bishop's Stortford Sawbridgeworth Duxford Ipswich Felixstowe Sudbury Go to Kent map London Map Go to Suffolk map Cambridgeshire Map Hertfordshire Map

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.