Chartered Surveyors Covering Dorset

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Dorset Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Dorset provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Dorset Gillingham Shaftesbury Stalbridge Sherborne Sturminster Newton Child Okeford / Shillingstone Alderholt Blandford Forum Cerne Abbas Beaminster Wimborne Minster Ferndown Charmouth Corfe Mullen Bridport Charminster Lyme Regis Dorchester Easton / Portland Ferndown Upwey / Broadwey West Knighton Preston Wareham & Northport Wool Weymouth Christchurch Hamworthy Crossways Bovington Camp Broadmayne Corfe Castle West Bay Burton Bradstock Chickerell Wyke Regis Easton & Portland Island Swanage Poole Bournemouth Boscombe Mudeford Lulworth Maiden Newton Puddletown Bere Regis Upton Lytchett Matravers & Minster West Moors Sandbanks Pimperne & Blandford Camp Ringwood Chard Crewkerne Wincanton Yeovil Tisbury Oakley Broadstone Go to Devon map Go to Hampshire map Go to Somerset map Go to Wiltshire map Milton Abbas Colehill West Parley Mere Southbourne St Leonards & St Ives Verwood Warmwell Winfrith Newburgh Abbotsbury Fordingbridge

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.