Chartered Surveyors Covering Cornwall

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors in your Local Cornwall Area

0800 880 6264

Our Chartered Surveyors covering Cornwall provide building surveys and other property services. These include full building surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover).

Clickable map of Cornwall Isles of Scilly Kilkhampton Launceston Camelford St Just Penzance Newlyn and Mousehole Marazion Lizard Helston Camborne St Blazey Lostwithiel Par Gunnislake Calstock Liskeard Saltash Torpoint Truro Penryn Falmouth Bodmin St Columb St Austell Mawnan St Mawes Mevagissey Polruan Polperro Looe Mylor & Flushing Roseland Peninsula including St Just-in-Roseland, Portscatho and Tregony St Ives Bude Boscastle Tintagel Port Isaac Padstow Newquay Perranporth St Agnes Feock & Penpol Redruth Callington Hayle Carbis Bay Gorran Haven Fowey Portreath Wadebridge Lerryn Crackington Haven Rock Polzeath Portloe Dobwalls Tavistock, Devon Plymouth, Devon Holsworthy, Devon Pensilva Go to Devon Map St Teath Land's End and Sennen Cove Porthleven Praa Sands Gweek Mullion Helford River - Manaccan and Gillan, Helford and Helford Passage St Keverne Coverack Cadgwith, Ruan Minor, Ruan Major Newlyn East Trevose Mawgan Porth Porthcurno

Find your Local Chartered Surveyor using the map above or the links below!

About the company

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects report, structural survey or any form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

All the Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers and some carry out commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which? magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - When buying a property, always get a Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.