Contact your to Local Chartered Surveyors

0800 880 6264

Connecting you to Independent Chartered Surveyors for all your Property Surveying Requirements

Chartered Surveyors on provide building surveys and other property surveying services throughout the UK, including England and Wales. These include full building surveys, structural surveys, homebuyers reports, house purchase surveys, party wall work, major defects reports, matrimonial valuations and building reinstatement valuations (for your home insurance cover). Find the contact details for your local Independent Chartered Surveyor for your building survey or other surveying need by using the interactive map or links below.

Clickable map of UK Ireland Cornwall Cumbria Northumberland County Durham Tyne & Wear Isle of Man Cleveland North Yorkshire West Yorkshire Lancashire Greater Manchester South Yorkshire East Riding of Yorkshire Lincolnshire Derbyshire Nottingham Leicestershire Staffordshire Warwickshire West Midlands Worcestershire Cheshire Merseyside Herefordshire Shropshire Clwyd Gwynedd Powys Dyfed West Glamorgan Newport and Monmouthshire Bridgend, Rhondda, and Merthyr Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Northamptonshire Cambridgeshire Norfolk Suffolk Buckinghamshire Rutland Bedfordshire Hertfordshire Essex Kent East Sussex West Sussex Hampshire Isle of Wight Cornwall Devon Scotland Oxfordshire Berkshire London Surrey Caerphilly, Blaenau, and Torfaen Surveyors Bristol Gloucestershire Somerset Wiltshire Dorset


About Property Surveying

All our Independent Chartered Surveyors are experienced in the property profession, carrying out building surveys, major defects reports, structural surveys, house purchase reports, homebuyers or any other form of pre-purchase survey and other professional work in England or Wales.

The independent Chartered Surveyors connected to this site perform residential house property surveys and building survey work for purchasers. Some surveyors are also specialists in commercial property surveys and other associated work. We have verified that all the Surveyors on this network are Independent Chartered Surveyors belonging to the RICS.

Always use the professional services of an Independent Chartered Surveyor - whether buying a new home or commercial property, experiencing problems with your existing building, require a formal valuation - or need professional advice when dealing with property problems, such as property defects, boundary disputes or party wall issues.

Find more information on the survey work carried out by our surveyors: