The Marine and Coastal Access Act places a duty on the Secretary of State to make, where such access does not already exist, a continuous route open to the public next to the coast all the way around the coast of England and Wales. This could have big implications on a few properties next to our coast. To read the full article, click here.
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Party Wall Quandary: To Straddle or not to Straddle.
- Court of Appeal rules on new Adverse Possession case, reinforcing the principles of Zarb v Parry
- EU Approves Regulation Allowing Expats to Bypass Inheritance Laws
- 10 Questions on … Gargoyles and Grotesques
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire party wall surveyor planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surrey surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation