The Marine and Coastal Access Act places a duty on the Secretary of State to make, where such access does not already exist, a continuous route open to the public next to the coast all the way around the coast of England and Wales. This could have big implications on a few properties next to our coast. To read the full article, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New fund made available to local councils in a bid to prevent unauthorised development
- We can provide you with a Building Survey Report in Andover
- European decision reached on black cabs and bus lanes
- Do you require a survey in Beccles?
- What is a Major Defects Report? Chris Newman may be able to help YOU!
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor cardiff chartered surveyor cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter off plan property buying popular again planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation wind turbine
Join Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter