The Marine and Coastal Access Act places a duty on the Secretary of State to make, where such access does not already exist, a continuous route open to the public next to the coast all the way around the coast of England and Wales. This could have big implications on a few properties next to our coast. To read the full article, click here.
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- EU Swimming warnings now in force on Britain’s beaches!
- House in Multiple Occupation owner fined over £20,000 for non-compliance
- The Property Market Monthly Fact File – May 2016
- The Property Market Monthly Fact File – April 2016
- In case you missed it – Opening of new Aldi store in Poynton causes web debate
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips uk valuation