The Marine and Coastal Access Act places a duty on the Secretary of State to make, where such access does not already exist, a continuous route open to the public next to the coast all the way around the coast of England and Wales. This could have big implications on a few properties next to our coast. To read the full article, click here.
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- £6.3 million of funding set to kick start building work for tens of thousands of homes in dedicated Housing Zones across the country
- Fisherman’s Friend tycoon builds a lighthouse on her land without planning permission
- Prime Minister David Cameron promises to renovate run-down housing estates
- The Local Government Association reveals that the number of unbuilt homes with planning permission hits record levels
- District Council brings legal challenge after planning refusal is overturned
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation