The Marine and Coastal Access Act places a duty on the Secretary of State to make, where such access does not already exist, a continuous route open to the public next to the coast all the way around the coast of England and Wales. This could have big implications on a few properties next to our coast. To read the full article, click here.
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Why do we need new homes?
- Court of Appeal decides on important empty property issue concerning charitable use, Business Rates Retention Arrangements and a £1.5m liability order
- 10 defects that could be hiding in your home – Water Ingress
- 10 Questions on … Gargoyles and Grotesques
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips uk valuation