The Marine and Coastal Access Act places a duty on the Secretary of State to make, where such access does not already exist, a continuous route open to the public next to the coast all the way around the coast of England and Wales. This could have big implications on a few properties next to our coast. To read the full article, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Building on Floodplains - Can this continue?
- Chimney Stacks, Flues and Fireplaces
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms in Buildings Regulations become Law
- Dilapidations and Valuation Issues arise from Roof Light Case that Landlords, Tenants and Property professionals ought be aware of
Tagsbuilding building survey chartered surveyor coastal property coastal rights of way consult chartered surveyors cost saving enter your home estate agents expert witness glebe land sales help to sell a property home home access home buyers home improvement home privacy home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values insulation marine and coastal access act mortgage news newsletter november house price rises off plan property buying popular again party wall surveyor property property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice property tax purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant valuation vince cable £1
Join Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter