An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Litigation Advances in the CMBS markets could lead to Billions being Reclaimed
- 10 Questions on ... Radon Gas
- Chimney Stacks, Flues and Fireplaces
- Court of Appeal decides on important empty property issue concerning charitable use, Business Rates Retention Arrangements and a £1.5m liability order
- The estate agent who ‘forgot’ to mention murder, the bodies in the garden and other outrageous complaints…
- Household Pests: Who is responsible, the landlord or the tenant?
- In case you missed it…..
- Controversial report by the RIBA highlights that 80% of school buildings should not be in use and threatens Green Belt land
- Council assistance through Right-to-Build could unlock 1million new self-build homes. Could you make your dream home a reality?
Tagsbuilding building survey chartered surveyor coastal property coastal rights of way consult chartered surveyors cost saving enter your home estate agents expert witness glebe land sales help to sell a property home home access home buyers home improvement home privacy home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values insulation marine and coastal access act mortgage news newsletter november house price rises off plan property off plan property buying popular again party wall surveyor property property market Property market outlook 2010 property news property sales Property Selling Advice property tax purchase save money sell a property surveyors valuation vince cable £1
Join Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter