An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Caveat Emptor to disappear as sellers face imprisonment for not disclosing information that may affect the decision of any potential buyers
- Buying a leasehold property? What you should consider
- Council criteria creates homeless ex-soldier because he is "not a drunk or drug addict”
- In case you missed it: Why are coach-loads of Chinese tourists visiting an Oxfordshire village?
- NEW SERIES: 10 defects that could be hiding in your home – a surveyor’s view
- Mortgage Market Update
- A surveyor’s guide to home maintenance – Ground Level build-up
- Is your Carbon Monoxide Detector Dangerous ?
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage Mortgage Market news newsletter planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant top tips uk valuation