An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Legal & Property News from the minds of UK Chartered Surveyors
- Party Wall Quandary: To Straddle or not to Straddle.
- Court of Appeal decides on important empty property issue concerning charitable use, Business Rates Retention Arrangements and a £1.5m liability order
- Flies in your Windows and Attic ?
- Council assistance through Right-to-Build could unlock 1million new self-build homes. Could you make your dream home a reality?
- Tax position for fixtures in commercial buildings – rules changed on 1st April 2014 could seriously impact commercial property owners
- Statistics reveal that prospective purchasers can pay more than £10,000 per square metre of property in certain areas of the country
- Paying your mortgage off early – the pros, cons and pitfalls
- New proposals made by the Bank of England aim to prevent housing boom
Tagsbuilding building survey chartered surveyor coastal property coastal rights of way consult chartered surveyors cost saving enter your home expert witness glebe land sales help to sell a property home access home buyers home improvement home privacy home sales increase house house prices house values insulation Local Authority access to your home marine and coastal access act mortgage new homes market news newsletter november house price rises off plan property off plan property buying popular again party wall surveyor property property market Property market outlook 2010 property news property sales Property Selling Advice property tax purchase save money sell a property surveyor surveyors valuation vince cable £1
Join Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter