An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Top Posts & Pages
- Chimney Stacks, Flues and Fireplaces
- Flies in your Windows and Attic ?
- Legal & Property News from the minds of UK Chartered Surveyors
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Caveat Emptor to disappear as sellers face imprisonment for not disclosing information that may affect the decision of any potential buyers.
Tagsbuilding building survey building surveyor cardiff chartered surveyor city council climbing plants cost saving development england estate agents home home buyers home improvement home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights insulation landlord lease mortgage news newsletter off plan property buying popular again planning changes planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase Sailing save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation wind turbine
Join Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter