An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- Court of Appeal clarifies the role of conditions in planning case
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- Planning consent for retail unit nullified by High Court over ‘misleading’ officer’s report
- In case you missed it: Australian territory larger than Scotland has been put up for sale for £175m, whilst closer to home a section of pavement has sold for £125,000
- Council wins significant ruling on affordable heating
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire party wall surveyor planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surrey surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation