An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- First right-to-light case since Coventry v Lawrence (2014) settled with interesting results for developers
- Everyone hates parking fines – but could some be illegal?
- Estate Agency faces £42 million pound legal bill after charging landlord £616 to change a light fitting
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire party wall surveyor planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surrey surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation