An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- £6.3 million of funding set to kick start building work for tens of thousands of homes in dedicated Housing Zones across the country
- Fisherman’s Friend tycoon builds a lighthouse on her land without planning permission
- Prime Minister David Cameron promises to renovate run-down housing estates
- The Local Government Association reveals that the number of unbuilt homes with planning permission hits record levels
- District Council brings legal challenge after planning refusal is overturned
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation