An interesting article explaining some of the ways an Independent Chartered Surveyor may be able to help you has been written by a member of the propertysurveying.co.uk team. This lists the work undertaken from building surveys to valuation work as well as the less common party wall, expert witness, retrospective valuations and other related work undertaken by multi discipline professional independent chartered surveyors. Read more here
Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Questions on Climbing Plants and your Property
- In case you missed it - houses of Parliament on the move
- Party Wall Quandary: To Straddle or not to Straddle.
- Court of Appeal rules on new Adverse Possession case, reinforcing the principles of Zarb v Parry
- EU Approves Regulation Allowing Expats to Bypass Inheritance Laws
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall cost saving council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire party wall surveyor planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surrey surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation