Your network of Chartered Surveyors and Property Experts.
Connect with us!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- £6.3 million of funding set to kick start building work for tens of thousands of homes in dedicated Housing Zones across the country
- Fisherman’s Friend tycoon builds a lighthouse on her land without planning permission
- Prime Minister David Cameron promises to renovate run-down housing estates
- The Local Government Association reveals that the number of unbuilt homes with planning permission hits record levels
- District Council brings legal challenge after planning refusal is overturned
Tagsbritain building building survey building surveyor chartered surveyor cornwall council development Devon england estate agents fact file fence home home buyers homeless home sales increase house house prices house purchase house values human rights landlord London mortgage new homes news newsletter Nottinghamshire planning planning permission property property advice property market property news property sales Property Selling Advice purchase save money sell a property surveyors tenancy tenant tips valuation
Category Archives: Green Issues
Building and Property Surveyors Cheam Do you need a local independent Chartered Surveyor in Cheam or the surrounding area? We can assist, including being able to provide a structural survey, major defects report, single fault assessment, rebuilding / reinstatement valuation, … Continue reading
www.torquaysurveyors.co.uk Building and Property Surveyor Torquay Are you buying a new house or commercial property? Do you need a building survey, structural survey, single fault assessment, rebuilding / reinstatement valuation, homebuyers report, party wall or property advice from a Chartered … Continue reading
www.wadebridgesurveyors.co.uk Wadebridge is a town in North Cornwall which runs either side of the River Camel. The bridge in Wadebridge is said to be built on wool as it was built from the profits of the wool trade. This bridge … Continue reading
www.bridgnorthsurveyors.co.uk Bridgnorth is home to a variety of fascinating buildings and structures including Bishop Percy’s House, a grade I listed building and one of only a few properties of its type to survive the great fire of Bridgnorth. The town … Continue reading