Property and Building Surveyors Connecting you to Verified Independent Building Surveyors
for all your building survey and professional property requirements in

South Glamorgan:
Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff
Property and Building Surveyors
Home Wales Home Page South Glamorgan Websites

To find an independent building surveyor, click on a link below or on the map.

Building Survey
Structural Survey
Major Defects Report
House Purchase Survey
Home Buyer Survey and Valuation
Single Fault Assessment
Mortgage Valuation
Property Valuation
Buildings Insurance Valuation
Onsite Acquisition Advice
Photographic Inspection Advice
Expert Witness Reports
Party Wall Work
Planning Advice
Building & Land Plans
Schedule of Condition
Schedule of Dilapidations
Project Management
New Build Assessments
Boundary Dispute Advice

Clickable map of South Glamorgan Pontyclun Llandaff Wenvoe Rhoose Roath Rumney Cardiff Bay Sully Barry Penarth Cardiff Radyr Cowbridge Llantwit Major Pencoed Bridgend Go to Newport map Go to Caerphilly map Go to Rhondda Cynon Taff map Go to Bridgend map

Do you want a Building Survey, Homebuyers Report or Acquisition Advice in South Glamorgan?  Are you buying a house or home in South Glamorgan and think you need a survey, valuation, or just an independent second opinion?

The Surveyors connected via the links above on the map, or via the link buttons to the side can provide these surveying services. Most provide other RICS approved professional services in addition to building surveys, homebuyers reports and valuations and Building Reinstatement Valuations for your Insurance.

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects house survey, structural survey or general associated property surveys and other professional work in South Glamorgan, you have come to the right place.

All Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential property survey work and some carry out commercial property survey and other work.

All the Surveyors connected to this South Glamorgan page of the website are Independent members of the RICS.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!):-  When buying a property, get a Building Survey or other Property Advice from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.