Property and Building Surveyors Connecting you to Verified Independent Building Surveyors
for all your building survey and professional property requirements in

East Riding of Yorkshire
Property and Building Surveyors
Home England Home Page Websites for E R of Yorkshire

To find an independent building surveyor, click on a link below or on the map

Market Weighton

Building Survey
Structural Survey
Major Defects Report
House Purchase Survey
Home Buyer Survey and Valuation
Single Fault Assessment
Mortgage Valuation
Property Valuation
Buildings Insurance Valuation
Onsite Acquisition Advice
Photographic Inspection Advice
Expert Witness Reports
Party Wall Work
Planning Advice
Building & Land Plans
Schedule of Condition
Schedule of Dilapidations
Project Management
New Build Assessments
Boundary Dispute Advice

Clickable map of East Riding of Yorkshire Bridlington Driffield Withernsea Hedon Hull Hessle Cottingham Beverley Pocklington Market Weighton Howden Goole Hornsea Crowle Go to Lincolnshire map Malton Strensall York Selby Go to North Yorkshire map Go to South Yorkshire map

Click on the location of your potential future property above to find the contact details of your local independent surveyor

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!):

When buying a property, get an Independent Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.....

We can assist if you want a Building Survey, Homebuyers Report or Acquisition Advice in the East Riding of Yorkshire. If you are buying a new home in the East Riding of Yorkshire and think you might need a survey, valuation, or just an independent chartered surveyor to provide you with a second opinion, your local professional is just one click away!

Whether you are buying a Manor House property in Beverley or Bridlington, a cottage home in Cottingham or Driffield, a farmhouse near Goole or Hedon, a flat in Hessle or Hornsea, a semi detached house in Howden or Hull, a waterside property at Withernsea, Hull or Bridlington, or a period property in Market Weighton or Pocklington or a riverside house in Lostwithiel or the Helford, we are here to help whatever your requirements.

The Chartered Surveyors connected via the links above on the map, or via the link buttons to the side can provide these surveying services.  Most provide other RICS approved professional services in addition to building surveys, homebuyers reports and valuations so don't hesitate to call and ask if you are unsure.

The Chartered Surveyors contactable via this page generally perform Building Surveys, major defects surveys, homebuyers reports or home buyers reports, valuations, single fault assessments.  Some carry out photographic inspections and assessments of properties for purchasers at the same time as carrying out building surveys or other reports.  (Building Surveys were formerly called structural surveys but the RICS changed their name.) 

All Chartered Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential property survey work and some can survey commercial property in addition.

All the Chartered Surveyors connected to this East Riding of Yorkshire page of the website are Independent and verified Chartered Surveyors.

The following East Riding of Yorkshire towns and settlements are covered:

Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Goole, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Withernsea, Market Weighton, and Pocklington.