Property and Building Surveyors Connecting you to Verified Independent Building Surveyors
for all your building survey and professional property requirements in

Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent and Torfaen (formerly parts of Mid Glamorgan and Gwent)
Property and Building Surveyors
Home Wales Home Page Local Websites

To find an independent building surveyor, click on a link below or on the map.

Ebbw Vale
New Tredegar

Building Survey
Structural Survey
Major Defects Report
House Purchase Survey
Home Buyer Survey and Valuation

Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent and Torfaen Abertillery Bargoed Blackwood Blaenavon Brynmawr Ebbw Vale Tredegar Nantyglo Pontypool Cwmbran New Tredegar Newbridge Risca Caerphilly Pontypridd Abercynon Go to Rhondda Cynon Taff map Go to Merthyr Tydfil map Abergavenny Go to Cardiff map Go to Powys map Caerleon Newport Go to Monmouthshire map Go to Newport map

Do you want a Building Survey, Homebuyers Report or Acquisition Advice in Caerphiily, Blaenau Gwent or Torfaen? Are you buying a house or home in Caerphiily, Blaenau Gwent or Torfaen and think you need a survey, valuation, or just an independent second opinion?

The Surveyors connected via the links above on the map, or via the link buttons to the side can provide these surveying services. Most provide other RICS approved professional services in addition to building surveys, homebuyers reports and valuations and Building Reinstatement Valuations for your Insurance.

If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects house survey, structural survey or general associated property surveys and other professional work in Caerphiily, Blaenau Gwent or Torfaen, you have come to the right place.

All Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential property survey work and some carry out commercial property survey and other work.

All the Surveyors connected to this page of the website are Independent members of the RICS.

The following towns and settlements are covered: Abertillery, Bargoed, Blackwood, Blaenavon, Brynmawr, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Ebbw Vale, Nantyglo, Newbridge, New Tredegar, Pontypool, Risca and Tredegar.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!):-  When buying a property, get a Building Survey or other Property Advice from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.